Medical Upper Body Cycle
Product Code: Motion Body 500UB
The medical upper body cycle is a significant piece of equipment in therapy. When upper extremities or parts of the upper body have been injured the motion body 500 UB is the first choice to re-establish mobility.
The medical upper body cycle can be used when permanent limitations of the lower extremities exist. The seat can be removed and the height of the arm-paddles adjusted. This is important for people who are wheelchair bound. The arm-paddles allow the user to work in either a forward or backward motion.
Specs & Dimensions:
- Low-noise induction brake system IBS
- Independent of the network
- 25-500 speed independent
- Mono belt drive – self-adjusting and quiet
- Can be calibrated
- One-piece powder-coated steel frame
- CE according to the directive for medical devices 93/42 EEC
- 1420 x 800 x 1600 mm
- 105 kg