Rehabilitation equipment and Senior Fitness
Dr Wolff BACK CHECK DIAGNOSTICS MACHINE
Dr Wolff Back Check Diagnostics Machine – is a multi-functional system for the testing and measurement of the strength of various muscle groups, with particular focus on those of the back. Ergonomically designed as a closed system, it permits one to realistically attain postural situations, thereby enabling meaningful and accurate measurement and documentation of any imbalance or deficiencies of various muscle groups. The Back Check can be used in conjunction with the Emotion 500 Med cycle for added testing and diagnostics.
BACK THERAPY LINE
In this line the multifidus and transversus muscles are trained by the Lateral Shifting, Multifidus Trainer, Standing Stabilisation, Transversus Trainer and Standing Rotation devices.
- Lateral Shifting – Training on a lateral plane in a standing position allows for a high activity of the lateral trunk muscles, as well as the lower smaller surface muscles.
- Multifidus Trainer – Trains the motor control and controlled movement of the pelvis. At the same time the deep-set, close to the spine, activates the muscles of the multifidi.
- Standing Stabilisation – Typical everyday movements are trained in an upright standing position. With biofeedback, stabilisation of the spine is accomplished whist doing dynamic movements.
- Transversus Trainer – Activates your transversus muscles in the lying position with biofeedback whilst under permanent control of your pelvis.
- Standing Rotation – Trains you to control your rotational movement. This is load bearing device and the load will be increased as your muscles become stronger. This is the final phase of back therapy line as strong spinal stabilisation is needed to do the exercise.
“The Deep Set”
Activating the Multi-fidi
The Prevention Park is designed for Senior individuals to mimic everyday movements. Unlike classic strength equipment, cable winch based equipment is primarily preferred. Strength endurance training is favoured. All products are equipped with computer-supported chip-card-lead system >>motion-control<< This technology guides the user in the execution of the exercise and the training plan. The user quickly learns, thus eliminating work for training personnel.
“Ideal training for everyday movements”